This guide is intended to be fluid. We will continue to closely monitor regulations and recommendations as they are issued by the CDC and local government agencies. Our processes will evolve and adapt as we work these new policies into our service standards. Health, safety, and our dedication to deliver amazing guest experiences remain our priorities through this unique time.
Pre Shift Staff policy
Prior to a shift all employees will confirm that they do not have the following, if they answer yes to any of these they are not permitted to work:
- Fever of 100.4 F or higher, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell
- A new cough that cannot be attributed to another health condition
- Shortness of breath that cannot be attributed to another health condition
- Come into close contact with someone who has a laboratory confirmed COVID-19 diagnosis in the past 14 days
- In respect to our staff we encourage all clients to encourage guests to stay home if they are experiencing any symptoms of COVID or have come into contact with someone from COVID.
- We request that staff is encouraged to sanitize every 30-60 minutes while working.
- We request that Tenders are provided with masks if employees wear them onsite. If masks are not available please pre communicate this to us so that we can ask Tenders to bring their own masks.
- Communication is vital during this time, if you would like our Tenders to adapt to your COVID policies please communicate them to us prior to the shift as well as to the Tender onsite.
- Tend has hired COVID cleaners who specialize in deep cleaning w/ respect to COVID19. These cleaners can help clean pre and post event or on a daily basis. Please contact us for more details.
- COVID19 tests and antibody tests can be given to staff working with clients for an extra cost. Please contact us for more details.
- Tend has internal training modules that are consistently being updated with sanitation and cleaning best practices.